Re: PG_MODULE_MAGIC issue with small extension

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG_MODULE_MAGIC issue with small extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Brent Douglas <brent.n.douglas@gmail.com> writes:
> pg_zlib.c:24:1: warning: type specifier missing, defaults to 'int'
> [-Wimplicit-int]
> PG_MODULE_MAGIC;
> ^
> 1 warning generated.

Ah, I'd thought you'd just misread the documentation, but looking closer
I realize that you're probably not understanding the significance of this
warning.  I think what's wrong is you have not #include'd "fmgr.h" which
is where PG_MODULE_MAGIC is defined.  It's not exactly clear to me why
that's resulting in a warning rather than an error, but certainly this
is indicating a problem.