Re: Upgrading to v12

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Upgrading to v12
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Brad White <b55white@gmail.com> writes:
> I deleted all the other DBs and left only the primary.
> Still getting the same error message, ending with

> ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 22316920
> DETAIL:  Could not read from file "pg_clog/0015" at offset 73728: No error.

That's a pretty clear indication of data corruption.  pg_upgrade
isn't going to be able to work with a corrupted source database,
so you'll have to do something to clear that before you can get
anywhere.

There's some advice about dealing with that here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Corruption

but in general the news is not going to be good.