Re: BUG #16104: Invalid DSA Memory Alloc Request in Parallel Hash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16104: Invalid DSA Memory Alloc Request in Parallel Hash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Yeah, I suppose it would be nice to get something reusable out of this
> rather than a local definition only.  The other important
> characteristic is the direction of rotation, so here's a version that
> defines pg_rotate_right32() in pg_bitutils.h.  In back-branches
> without that header we could define it locally.

That looks like a good approach.  One thought is that you could rely
on BITS_PER_BYTE from c.h, rather than CHAR_BIT; then you don't have
to #include <limits.h> in bitutils.h, which seems like header creep
we could do without.  (I think most other places that want this
constant use BITS_PER_BYTE, too.)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16176: NULL value returned by category_sql argument tocrosstab() causes segmentation fault
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16176: NULL value returned by category_sql argument to crosstab() causes segmentation fault