Re: PATCH: Enable backwards search in SQL Box

От J.F. Oster
Тема Re: PATCH: Enable backwards search in SQL Box
Дата
Re: PATCH: Enable backwards search in SQL Box  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

Thursday, March 13, 2014, 3:50:40 PM, Akshay Joshi wrote:

DP>> Thanks. Akshay, can you take another look please?

AJ> I have reviewed and tested the patch. Working fine and code looks good to me.

Dave, will you apply it?

>> By the way, I was puzzled why search dialog's settings are saved
>> sometimes and sometimes are not. Depending on dialog's close method:
>> 1. Pressing ESC or "Close" form button calls OnCancel() which does not
>> save;
>> 2. Pressing title [x] button or Alt-F4 (or similar OS hotkey) calls
>> OnClose() which does save.
>>
>> Shouldn't the behaviour be the same regardless of dialog's close
>> method? Or at least the difference should be noted in documentation.

DP> Yes, it should. Patches welcome :-)

Ok, after the current patch is applied I'll send in another one to
make it save settings in both cases.

--
Best regards,
 J.F.

От: benj dev
Сообщение: Re: New functionality - Table tree view