Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5
Дата
Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2019-Apr-03, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Ping?  If nobody has any further ideas here, I'm going to clean up
>> the regression test issue and push this.

> Is this still live?  If so, is it something for pg12?

It's still live --- Rowley seemed not happy with my proposal so
I didn't push it.  I'm not sure that it's must-fix-for-v12;
the problem is older than that.