Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module -

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module -
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Also, the code is released under BSD license, so why is it important if
> it says "Copyright Foo, Inc" or something else?

Because every so often we get pestered by lawyers who get worried when
there's a collection of random different copyright notices in the code.

Actually, I don't think there's anything wrong with "Copyright Foo Inc"
as long as there's also a statement "Released under the PostgreSQL
license" or equivalent.  The problem here was that with neither that nor
a "copyright assignment", there is no clear intent to make the code
available under our license terms.

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module -
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: sslinfo contrib module -