Re: pgsql: Translation updates

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Translation updates
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> writes:
> On 15-12-2014 13:36, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I looked at this, but it's not obvious that anything is wrong.  Many of
>> the pt_BR.po files were updated, and the ones that were not are in
>> subdirectories whose message sets have evidently not changed much lately,
>> because a lot of the other .po files are as old or older.

> ... but if I replace the po file with the one in the translation
> repository [1]:
> [1] http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgtranslation/messages.git;a=summary

Hm.  I took a quick look at the PO-Revision-Date lines in a few files that
were changed recently according to gitweb.  It looks like the last changes
that made it into the core repo were from Peter's DE translation updates
of six days ago.  I'm not sure what the cutoff is supposed to be, but
there are commits in there from four or five days ago that were not
merged.