Re: Commit Fest (was Re: Sort Refinement)

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Commit Fest (was Re: Sort Refinement)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 08:48 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I don't think that list is complete.  The full archive is:
>
>     http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> Sorry, there is no summary.

I've reviewed Nikhil's partitioning patch for now.

I have some time to contribute, but not much. I don't want to review
things that will be rejected for other reasons, so unless there is
clearer information I don't see how I can contribute further.

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com