Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/doc (FAQ_MSWIN INSTALL_MSWIN)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/doc (FAQ_MSWIN INSTALL_MSWIN)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[ I know I should ignore this thread, but ... ]

Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com> writes:
> You know, if folks have a good experience running an Open Source RDBMS
> under a Microsoft OS,

Yeah, but the $64 question is whether they *will* have a good experience
running Postgres under Windows.  I wouldn't regard any Microsoft OS as
stable enough to run a database server on, and I'm not eager to take the
blame for their shortcomings if someone gets burnt trying.