Re: [HACKERS] Include Lists for Text Search

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Include Lists for Text Search
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

> In future perhaps I should take it as a given that
> Simon doesn't expect his patches to be applied?

I think you should take it as a given that Simon would like to try to
work together, sharing ideas and code, without insults and public
derision when things don't fit.

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Include Lists for Text Search
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Include Lists for Text Search