Re: Support for XLogRecPtr in expand_fmt_string?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Support for XLogRecPtr in expand_fmt_string?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On tis, 2012-07-03 at 19:35 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
>> I wonder if we just should add a format code like %R or something similar as a
>> replacement for the %X/%X notion.

> Maybe just print it as a single 64-bit value from now on.

That'd be problematic also, because of the lack of standardization of
the format code for uint64.  We could write things like"message... " UINT64_FORMAT " ...more message"
but I wonder how well the translation tools would work with that;
and anyway it would at least double the translation effort for
messages containing such things.

Сообщение: Re: Support for XLogRecPtr in expand_fmt_string?
Сообщение: Re: Support for XLogRecPtr in expand_fmt_string?