Re: ITPUG

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: ITPUG
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 11:02 +0100, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
> Thanks guys for adding the general mailing list. Would it be possible
> for ITPUG (http://www.itpug.org/) to be listed here as well?
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/international

Well, since you were so nice to me in the talk ;-)

Anyway. Since the text there is actually in Italian, can you provide the
exact text I have to put in there. My Italian is nowhere near as good as
necessary. Just let us know exactly what we need to change, and I'll
make it happen ;-)

Oh, and you're better off sending these things to pgsql-www, which has a
lot more of the webteam hanging out there than webmaster. I've moved
this thread there.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: