Re: factorial function/phase out postfix operators?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: factorial function/phase out postfix operators?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2020-May-20, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I feel like we'd be better advised to somehow
>> treat can-be-bare-col-label as an independent classification.

> Would it make sense (and possible) to have a keyword category that is
> not disjoint wrt. the others?  Maybe that ends up being easier than
> a solution that ends up with six or seven categories.

Yeah, that's the same thing I was vaguely imagining -- an independent
flag on each keyword as to whether it can be used as a bare column
alias.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 13 Beta 1 Release Announcement Draft
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 13 Beta 1 Release Announcement Draft