Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> I have gotten confused by this.  Does COPY work with quoted paths only
> if we use forward slashes, or was this fix just for the slash issue and
> not spaces?

This only fixes the slash issue.  If your database path includes spaces
you'll still need to put quotes in the archive_command, but it shouldn't
be any worse than
    archive_command = 'copy "%p" "c:\someplace\%f"'

I'd appreciate confirmation though from some win32 users that the above
indeed works.

Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore
Сообщение: Re: PITR on Win32 - Archive and Restore