Re: Postgresql fails to start?

От Dianne Yumul
Тема Re: Postgresql fails to start?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Um, exactly which Postgres RPMs do you have installed?

Thanks for the response. I have the following installed:

postgresql-server-8.0.3-1
postgresql-8.0.3-1
postgresql-jdbc-8.0.3-1
postgresql-libs-8.0.3-1
postgresql-devel-8.0.3-1

I downloaded these from the fedora development repository. I used to
have 8.0.2 installed but I upgraded to 8.0.3, hoping that would fix it
but it didn't.

Thank you.

Dianne