Re: adjusting primary key

От Matthias.Pitzl@izb.de
Тема Re: adjusting primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You have to create t2 as following:
CREATE TABLE t2 (id int, grp int references t1(id) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON
DELETE CASCADE, info text);

Through the cascade commands Postgresql will check the t2 table on rows
which have to be deleted or updated according to your changes in t1.

For changing the existing table take a look at the ALTER TABLE commands.

Greetings,
Matthias