Re: Strange database corruption with PostgreSQL 7.4.x o

От Matthias.Pitzl@izb.de
Тема Re: Strange database corruption with PostgreSQL 7.4.x o
Дата
Re: Strange database corruption with PostgreSQL 7.4.x o  (Tomasz Ostrowski <tometzky@batory.org.pl>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello Scott!

Thank you for the quick answer. I'll try to check our hardware which is a
Compaq DL380 G4 with a batteyr buffered write cache on our raid controller.
As the system is running stable at all i think it's not the cpu or memory.
At moment i tend more to a bad disk or SCSI controller but even with that i
don't get any message in my logs...
Any ideas how i could check the hardware?

Best regards,
Matthias