AW: AW: AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Тема AW: AW: AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > > That seems like a reasonable answer to me, especially since we have
> > > other platforms that behave that way.  How can we do this --- just
> > > test for isdst = -1 after the call, and assume that means failure?
>
> Are you working on this, or can you point me to the parts of the code,
> that would need change ?

Here is a patch that should make AIX and IRIX more happy.
It changes all checks for tm_isdst to (tm_isdst > 0) and fixes
the expected horology file for AIX.

I just now realized, that the new expected file (while still bogous) is more correct
than the old one.
Thanks to Tom for mentioning that the hour should stay the same when subtracting
days from a timestamp.

Please apply.

Andreas

Вложения