AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Тема AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The time zone is now evaluated in the time zone of the result, rather
> than the input, using system support routines from libc.

Ok, I have the answer.

On AIX mktime(3) leaves tm_isdst at -1 if it does not have timezone
info for that particular year and returns -1.
From man page:The mktime subroutine returns the specified time in seconds encoded as a value oftype time_t. If the time
cannotbe represented, the function returns the value(time_t)-1.

The following code then makes savings time out of the -1.                                       tz = (tm->tm_isdst ?
(timezone- 3600) : timezone);

What now ?

Andreas