AW: My new job

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Тема AW: My new job
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > >Bottom line is we're not sure what to do now.  Opinions from the
> > >floor, anyone?

One thing that comes to my mind is, that you (core members) working full
time on PG will produce so much work, that we "hobby PgSQL'ers" will
have a hard job in keeping up to date.

Thus you will have to be nice to us, becoming more and more ignorant.
You will have to understand seemingly dumb, uninformed, outdated  ... questions
and suggestions :-)

But I trust, your real [business] heart belongs to PostgreSQL, and if there comes
the time of strong disagreement with Great Bridge, it will be easy for you to find
a new job.

Congratulations
Andreas