Re: Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm

От Ow Mun Heng
Тема Re: Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 13:13 -0600, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> On Jan 7, 2008 12:57 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> >
> > I want to announce PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm today.
>
> This is very very very cool!  Thanks you guys.

Ultra Even. No more mucking about for RPMS and finally a ptop in RPM
form.

Devrim, can you also package up pgpool-II-2.0.1? The .spec file you have
in the tarball is destined for beta1 of pgpool and your website's rpm is
till version 1.3

I've hacked your .spec file a bit and gotten it installed, in anycase.