Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 13:18 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 21:48:02 +0100
> Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> In an effort to remain productive... please see attached patch.

Patch applied.

I also noticed you didn't change the actual title of the page, just the
headline. I assume that was a mistake, and fixed it.

You also missed the in-text link at the main developers page :-P

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)
Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)