Re: Evaluation of PG performance vs MSDE/MSSQL 2000 (not 2005)

От Mark Cave-Ayland
Тема Re: Evaluation of PG performance vs MSDE/MSSQL 2000 (not 2005)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 08:50 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> EnterpriseDB Postgres is essentially a packaging and bundling project in
> which the aim is to provide consistent and easy to use installers for
> Windows, Mac and Linux that allow users to get started with Postgres,
> Slony, PostGIS, pgAdmin, phpPgAdmin etc...
>
> EnterpriseDB Advanced Server is the entirely different product - thats
> the one that includes the Oracle compatibility and replication/migration
> tools etc.

Ah indeed - my mistake for not realising EnterpriseDB Postgres was a
different product from EnterpriseDB Advanced Server
(postgres.enterprisedb.com turned out to be quite an enlightening read).

ATB,

Mark.

--
ILande - Open Source Consultancy