Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 12:56 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Simon, WWW,
>
> > Ray O'Donnell has volunteered to be Press Contact for the Republic of
> > Ireland.
> >
> > Please could we arrange these things?
>
> Moved to -advocacy, which is where this discussion belongs.

Why was Alex not previously mentioned on a public list?

>  The WWW team
> should NOT be making changes to the list of Regional Contacts without
> discussion on -advocacy, thanks!
>
> I've had another volunteer for Ireland: Alex Markelov.

Why was the current press contact for Ireland not notified of a
volunteer?

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact