Re: Database version control

От Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski
Тема Re: Database version control
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Dnia 19-11-2007, Pn o godzinie 22:46 +0200, Alex du Plessis pisze:

> Is there any way to do version control on a database from one
> application version to another?

    I just have database structure near code and I manage it with
Subversion. But my favorite way to keep changes visible is to have basic
structure and keep all ALTER queries in files. Then I have
00BasicStruct.sql 01PasswordField-20071212.sql and so on, After I'm
close to freeze, I build clean structure and dump it into Subversion
repo