Re: XAResource implementation

От joël Winteregg
Тема Re: XAResource implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello Kris,

It's just cooking ;-) (I didn't did a deep testing, I only did it
regarding my transaction boundaries issue using BTM transaction
manager).

Thanks for the jar !
BTW, does new postresql jdbc version directly goes to a specific Maven
repository ?

Thanks and best regards,

Joël

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 15:42 -0500, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, joël Winteregg wrote:
>
> > Yes, that would be great (easier) to have it as a patched jar. Then, I
> > will provide you a feedback about its behavior in my application...
> >

> Here's one:
>
> http://ejurka.com/pgsql/jars/xafix/
>
> Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: XAResource implementation
Сообщение: Re: XAResource implementation