Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 10:27 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Penty Wenngren wrote:
>=20
> > If you are confident that this is not a PostgreSQL bug, I'll accept that
> > happily and move on to do some more testing on my end.
>=20
> I don't think it has been shown that this is not our bug.  I reproduced
> your problem here on an UTF8 environment and it does fail for me.
> On the other hand, I am unsure how to test whether =C3=96 is letter here,=
 but
> at least lower() works on it:

Not sure exactly what you mean, but =C3=96 certainly is a letter, and =C3=
=B6 is
the lowercase of it, so that part looks correct.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails