Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture

От Pedro Gimeno
Тема Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

> BTW, having now looked closely at the diffs, the problems do not seem=20=
=20
> be anywhere near the code we changed for 8.3.  So I think the real=20=20=
=20
> issue is that your compiler and glibc changed under you.  Could you=20=20
> perhaps retest 8.2 with the current toolchain and confirm that it=20=20
> fails too?

I'm not in the Debian team but may this help?

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=3Dalpha&pkg=3Dpostgresql-8.2

I'm very interested in 8.2.5 going into Testing for it to reach=20=20
Backports, and it turns out that the Alpha build is blocking it.

-- Pedro Gimeno