Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ühel kenal päeval, L, 2007-10-27 kell 12:55, kirjutas Josh Berkus:
> Merlin, Pavel,
>
> > Mutable session variables would be nice, but I'll take a plpgsql
> > langauge (or psm) with or without them, so long as transactions are
> > manual.  It's possible to emulate variables using scalar functions
> > with the desired volatility currently (but you still have to be
> > careful with transactions).
>
> The other big useful feature we're missing from Functions is multisets.

I think that support for multisets has been removed from our fe-be
protocol implementation bit-by-bit.

---------
Hannu

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)