Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ühel kenal päeval, L, 2007-10-27 kell 13:43, kirjutas Gregory Stark:
> "Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Later:
> > * procedure can manages transactions,
>
> Personally this is the only actual feature on the list that seems to have any
> point to me.

Same here.

And I'd like it to have support for other PL's beside SQL and PL/PGSQL.

> * procedure can be overloaded,

How is this different from function overloading ?

> * procedure can not returns recordset or multi recordset,

Why ?

> * procedure doesn't support default parameters,

Currently we support kind-of "default parameters" at the end of arg list
by defining a function with only non-default params, which calls the
longer funtion with default params filled in.

Hannu

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: real procedures again (8.4)