Feature Freeze date for 8.4

От Simon Riggs
Тема Feature Freeze date for 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
For planning purposes, I think its always a good idea to lay down some
dates for the next lot of development milestones. These can be
provisional, until declared solid later.

So: When is the next Feature Freeze?

Is it March 31? If not, when?

I know the answer is "too early to tell for certain", but what will it
be if we release in early Dec/early Jan, or whenever.

If we really are very uncertain, lets at least say it will be "Not
Before DateX". PPPPPPP and all that.

AFAICS, more than 50% of the patches are written by professional
developers, so our various sponsors need to know when the next release
is due. Kinda. Ish.

Thank you.

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com