I've discovered an error with the tcl pgmail function

От qljsystems@zoom.co.uk
Тема I've discovered an error with the tcl pgmail function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Further to the thread
   Re: Send email from PostgreSQL, may I ?
   * From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim ( at ) commandprompt ( dot ) com>   * To: Gerson Machado <gersonamach ( at ) yahoo (
dot) com ( dot ) br>   * Subject: Re: Send email from PostgreSQL, may I ?   * Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:07:00 +0300

There's a suggested function in pltclu to send emails from the postgre database.

I've worked with this and discovered that there's an error which causes the
email to be sent with a blank subject and the subject to be included as part of
the body.

To overcome this, the following should be done:

comment out or remove the two lines:-

puts $ServerSocket "To: $mailto"            ;# To:
puts $ServerSocket "From: $mailfrom"        ;# From:

Regards,

Quentin

This mail sent through http://webmail.zoom.co.uk