Re: wCTE cannot be used to update parent inheritance table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: wCTE cannot be used to update parent inheritance table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter Geoghegan <peter@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 29 January 2012 20:39, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Huh?  I don't follow you at all Peter.

> I mean that we should change code like this:
> elog(ERROR, "could not find plan for CTE \"%s\"", rte->ctename)
> to this:
> elog(INTERNAL_ERROR, "could not find plan for CTE \"%s\"", rte->ctename)

Seems like a lot of make-work.  The fact that it's got an XX000 SQLSTATE
is already sufficient confirmation that the problem is an internal one,
if the DBA isn't sure about that already.

Сообщение: Re: wCTE cannot be used to update parent inheritance table
Сообщение: Re: wCTE cannot be used to update parent inheritance table