Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 (Mac OS X 10.5) Start Service instability

От anton
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 (Mac OS X 10.5) Start Service instability
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> Does it help if you add "&" after your command (i.e. sending it
>into background)?

Thanks for the suggestion, Henning.  This does not work--it results in "Starting
Service... Failed."  I think the reason is that "start|stop|status" are appended
to the Service command, so the "&" symbol breaks the resulting full command.

Is anyone else running pgAdmin on Mac OS X?  Surely I'm either doing something
stupid, or other people have the same issue?

I can of course get around this issue by using the command line, but it would be
nice to get pgAdmin to work correctly.

Thanks,
Anton