Re: createlang failed!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: createlang failed!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"John Liu" <johnl@synthesys.com> writes:
> When I run createlang plpgsql template1
> on linux 7.3 (pg version 7.3.1), it failed -

> createlang plpgsql template1
> ERROR:  stat failed on file '$libdir/plpgsql': No such file or directory
> createlang: language installation failed

What does 'pg_config --pkglibdir' say?  Is there a plpgsql.so in there?
Is there any additional information about the failure in the
postmaster's log?  (If you are routing the postmaster's stderr to
/dev/null, now is a good time to stop doing that --- what I'm wondering
about is dynamic-linker errors, which will only appear on stderr.)

Сообщение: Re: Generate user/group sysids from a sequence?
Сообщение: Re: Generate user/group sysids from a sequence?