Re: BUG #3667: Job scheduling with Greenplum fails

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: BUG #3667: Job scheduling with Greenplum fails
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 10:42 -0500, Roberts, Jon wrote:

> Like I said in the email, I think the best solution is to put the code in a
> function.  However, after I inserted a total of 25 jobs, the difference is
> more noticeable and my sql is better in terms of cost and total time.

You're missing a few key points:

- this isn't the PgAdmin hackers list, so you're asking in the wrong
place ... go to www.pgadmin.org and go from there. This is the standard
PostgreSQL bug list and you haven't shown any bug with standard
PostgreSQL.

- PgAdmin 1.8 is almost released so you may have missed the boat

- pgAdmin is trying to work with other PG variants, so a reasoned
argument, in the right place, may help.

I'll leave it to you to re-post appropriate parts of this thread.

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com