Re: Polymorphic arguments and composite types

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Polymorphic arguments and composite types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I'll look at documenting that.
>
> I think the problem here is you've not bothered to read the manual,
> because all of these behaviors *are* documented; two of them are
> furthermore required by the SQL standard.

Your thoughts aren't correct, but why so touchy?

There is no comment in the manual here
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/arrays.html#AEN6096
which is the logical place for it to live, but I explored other places
too.

Why would you object to improving the manual?

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com