Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Proposals -- Important Update

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Proposals -- Important Update
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Proposals -- Important Update  (Rod Taylor <pg@rbt.ca>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> -- There are only 13 days left to submit a proposal.  Please do so.  We'd
> rather not be forced into a last-minute rush to evaluate all of the stuff
> in April.  Remember this is a "family" event so you don't have to have all
> of your materials together before you send something.  Heck, if you have
> an idea for a talk you'd really, really, really like to see and can't give
> it, send it anyway.  We may be able to find a speaker.

Speaking of which, I've been trying to think of a talk proposal and am
not coming up with anything that seems terribly sexy.  I've talked a
couple times about the planner and am afraid people would be bored by
that again.  I'd be willing to hold forth on almost any part of the
backend system design (a bold claim, but with three months to prepare
I figure I can back it up...).  What would people like to hear about?