Re: Feature request: include script file into function body

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Feature request: include script file into function body
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Maybe some option for the \i command?  \iq (for input quoted) with
> automatic $$ quoting around what is read?

> That way you could do something like:

> CREATE FUNCTION yadda_yadda() returns text language plpythonu as
> \iq yadda_yadda.py
> ;

Just got this --- looks like we independently arrived at the same
conclusion.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: include script file into function body (better syntax)
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: include script file into function body