Re: Seems that majordomo stopped working for pgAdmin-support?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Seems that majordomo stopped working for pgAdmin-support?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 08:31 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> >For some reason, I sent a post and it has never reached the
> >pgAdmin-support
> >site, nor have I been receving any more new or replied
> >postings?  I noticed this
> >problem occurred yesterday (9/18/07) somtime in the afternoon
> >(~1:00PM PST)?
> >
> >Thanks -
> >Dan
> >

> I have received this message, but I resent what I thought I posted
> but it did not appear and perhaps is blocked by majordomo due to an
> attachment file that is too large?  I attached a jpeg image file that
> was 830K in size?  Is there a size posting limit?

Yes thankfully - it's around 40K iirc. I would be somewhat less than
inclined to help had I had to download an unsolicited image of that size
on my pda (on which I regularly read email).

If you need to provide images of that size, please bung them on a
website and provide a link to them (with an appropriate warning).

What the heck is it anyway? 830K is one helluva size for a screenshot...

Regards, Dave.