Re: Tsearch2 - spanish

От Felipe de Jesús Molina Bravo
Тема Re: Tsearch2 - spanish
Дата
Re: Tsearch2 - spanish  (marcelo Cortez <jmdc_marcelo@yahoo.com.ar>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi

You are rigth, the output of "show lc_ctype;" is C.

Then I did is:

prueba1=# show lc_ctype;
    lc_ctype
-----------------
 es_MX.ISO8859-1
(1 row)

and do it

 % initdb -D /YOUR/PATH -E LATIN1 --locale es_ES.ISO8859-1

(how you do say)

and "createdb -E iso8859-1 prueba1" and finally tsearch2

the original problem is resolved

prueba1=# select to_tsvector('espanol','melón');
 to_tsvector
 'melón':1
(1 row)

but if I change the sentece for it:

prueba1=# select to_tsvector('espanol','melón  perro mordelón');
        before or while processing the request.
!>

??? lost the connection ... the server is up .... any idea?

The synonym is intentional

thanks in advanced