Re: Database reverse engineering

От Paul Boddie
Тема Re: Database reverse engineering
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 13 Sep, 06:12, Ow.Mun.H...@wdc.com (Ow Mun Heng) wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 13:00 -0600, RC Gobeille wrote:
> > Or this one:
> >http://schemaspy.sourceforge.net/
>
> Can't seem to get it to connect to PG using the example.
>
> java -jar schemaSpy_3.1.1.jar -t pgsql -u operator -p operator -o
> test_db  -host localhost -db test_db

As the end of the error message suggests, you might want to try
something like this:

java -jar schemaSpy_3.1.1.jar -cp postgresql-xxx.jar -t pgsql -u
operator -p operator -o test_db  -host localhost -db test_db

The argument for -cp needs to be the full path to the .jar file, and
must obviously use the real filename of that file itself. You may then
get complaints about not finding the schema: I had to specify "-s
public", I think.

Paul