Re: CentOS 4 RPMs for 8.2.4?

От Ow Mun Heng
Тема Re: CentOS 4 RPMs for 8.2.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 19:32 +0300, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 2007-07-21 at 15:57 -0700, Steve Wampler wrote:
> > I need the Java and Python interfaces supplied with
> > (from 8.1.9):
> >
> >    postgresql-jdbc-8.1.4-1.centos.1
> >    postgresql-python-8.1.9-1.el4s1.1
>
> The actual problem is I did not build jdbc packages for latest
> releases.
>
> I just build 8.2 srpm, will test and publish it until weekend. Keep eye
> on Planet PostgreSQL -- I will blog after I push the packages to FTP
> repos.

Er.. can I ask where I can find the actual difference between 8.1 and
the 8.2 branch? Like the OP, I too would like to get 8.2.4 since it's
the latest stable version and since I'm installing it for use for the
1st time, I _should_ choose the latest stable branch.

I've just downloaded 8.2.4 rpms for rhel4 per the OP. Do I have to
install everything or.. will some parts do?

Сообщение: Re: UPDATES hang every 5 minutes
Сообщение: Re: UPDATES hang every 5 minutes