v8.2 ... command line interface on Windows

От nac1967
Тема v8.2 ... command line interface on Windows
Дата
Re: v8.2 ... command line interface on Windows
Список pgsql-general
I am a PostgreSQL user, using the native windows version 8.2. I am new
to PostgreSQL and am wondering if other users have suggestions
regarding command line interfaces. I cannot for the life of me get
readline to work on the Windows version. If you use IPython, for
example, readline works fantastically with smart ctrl-P search of
previous commands and tab completion. Does anyone know of a way either
to get readline to work or another good command line interface?

Thank you.