Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark

От: Philippe Amelant
Тема: Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jignesh K. Shah", )
 Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jonah H. Harris", )
  Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Greg Smith, )
    Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jonah H. Harris", )
     Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
      Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jonah H. Harris", )
 Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Heikki Linnakangas, )
  Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jignesh K. Shah", )
   Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
 Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Steinar H. Gunderson", )
  Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
   Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Magnus Hagander, )
   Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Vivek Khera, )
 Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Heiko W.Rupp", )
 Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Philippe Amelant, )
  Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jignesh K. Shah", )
  Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (André Gomes Lamas Otero, )
  Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Philippe Amelant, )
 Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Heikki Linnakangas, )
  Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jignesh K. Shah", )
   Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  ("Jignesh K. Shah", )
     Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner, )
      Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Gregory Stark, )
       Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Greg Smith, )
        Re: PostgreSQL publishes first real benchmark  (Ray Stell, )

Le mercredi 11 juillet 2007 à 13:37 -0300, André Gomes Lamas Otero a
écrit :
> I don't this so, because DB2 is running on a Sun Sparc T1 processor
> (http://www.sun.com/processors/UltraSPARC-T1/) that's implements much
> more features, like thread level parelelism, than AMD Opteron.
>
> the DB2 installation:

This is J2EE server not DB server