Re: Better support for whole-row operations and composite types

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Better support for whole-row operations and composite types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> I still haven't had time to look closely, and well may have been doing
> something non-standard all along, but in any case this is the current
> failing code:

>      /* for tuple args, convert to a one row data.frame */
>      TupleTableSlot *slot = (TupleTableSlot *) arg[i];
>      HeapTuple        tuples = slot->val;
>      TupleDesc        tupdesc = slot->ttc_tupleDescriptor;

Um.  Well, the arg is not a TupleTableSlot * anymore, so this is
guaranteed to fail.  This isn't part of what I thought the documented
SRF API was though.  If you take the arg[i] value and pass it to
GetAttributeByName or GetAttributeByNum it will work (with some compiler
warnings) and AFAICS we never documented more than that.

Сообщение: Re: Better support for whole-row operations and composite
Сообщение: Re: Better support for whole-row operations and composite