Re: optimisation for a table with frequently used query

От danmcb
Тема Re: optimisation for a table with frequently used query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just did some checks on two seperate indexes c.f. one combined one.
I saw almost no difference between making select statements.

Haven't tried what happens with many updates - makes sense that more
indexes will slow that down though.

again thanks - bit of a noob question I know, but it's good to
learn :-)

Сообщение: Re: optimisation for a table with frequently used query
Сообщение: Re: optimisation for a table with frequently used query