Re: COPY into a view; help w. design & patch

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: COPY into a view; help w. design & patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/21/2007 01:59:36 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I think that the wave of the future is probably to figure out a way to
> provide trigger support for views.

I put forward a possible way to do trigger support
for views in a previous email and would appreciate comment.
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-05/msg00906.php)

Really, I'd like to know if I should just give up and move
on or if I can do something to help advance Postgres towards
something that will solve my copy-into-a-view problems.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                 -- Robert A. Heinlein