Re: Signing off of patches (was Re: Not ready for 8.3)

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Signing off of patches (was Re: Not ready for 8.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I kinda think this is emphasizing the wrong end of the process.

I don't disagree, but I think a tool like this would still be enormously
helpful (to me, at any rate). While there's more to the process of
feature development than just mailing patch hunks back and forth, Review
Board seems a nice improvement for that part of the process.

-Neil