Re: pgsql: Fix a bunch of bad grammar in the docs:", which see for

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix a bunch of bad grammar in the docs:", which see for
Дата
Re: pgsql: Fix a bunch of bad grammar in the docs:", which see for  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, 2007-16-05 at 20:49 +0100, Gregory Stark wrote:
> "which see" is an unusual formulation but it's actually pretty standard. You
> see it a lot in older texts.

Interesting, I've never run across it before. It certainly sounds
awkward to me, but I can revert the change if people would like.

-Neil

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix a bunch of bad grammar in the docs:", which see for
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix a bunch of bad grammar in the docs:", which see for